You are here
Holli A Horak, MD
Dr. Horak is a neuromuscular specialist with board certification in electrophysiology. Her clinical work involves caring for patients with ALS, muscular dystrophy, autoimmune neuropathies and myasthenia gravis. She is involved in clinical research involving muscular dystrophy epidemiology. In addition, she is the director of the Neurophysiology Fellowship and teaches residents and fellows in EMG/NCS.
- Horak, H and Raul Mandler. Myopathy. Practical Neurology, 3rd edition J Biller, ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 2009.
- Horak, H and Rahmand Pourmand. Approach to the Patient With Acute Muscle Weakness. Practical Neurology, 3rd edition J Biller, ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 2009.
- Foroud, T et al. (Horak, H). A Mutation in Myotilin Causes Spheroid Body Myopathy. Neurology (65) 1936-1940, Dec 2005 PMID: 16380616
- Horak, H. Vitamin B12 Deficiency. The 5 Minute Neurology Consult DJ Lynn, H Newton, and A Rae-Grant, eds. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 2004.
- Pourmand, R. and Horak, H. Approach to the Patient With Acute Muscle Weakness. Practical Neurology, 2nd Edition J.Biller ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 2002.
- Horak, H and R Pourmand. Endocrine Myopathies. Neurologic Clinics: (18) 203-213, Feb 2000
- Kincaid, J and Horak, H. Painful Neuropathy and Sulfatides: Causation or Coincidence. J of Clinical Neuromuscular Dis: (3) 159-163, Mar 2000 PMID: 19078578
- Pema, P; Horak, HA; Wyatt RH. Myelopathy Caused by Nitric Oxide Toxicity. AJNR: (5) 894-6, May 1998 PMID: 9613506