Neurology Core Facility (6228 Lab): This is a core facility for all Neurology Faculty, Students, and Residents to use at their convenience.
- Forma -80C Freezer Model 990
- New Brunswick Series 25D Incubator Shaker
- Sorvall RC-5B Refrigerated Superspeed Centrifuge
- Eppendorf Realplex2 Mastercycler
- Olympus BX51 Fluorescence microscope
- Leica MZ16FA Stereomicroscope
Neurology Cell Culture Core (6223 Lab): Fully equipped room for cell/tissue culture.
- Class II Biological Safety Hood
- Water jacketed CO2 Incubator
- Adjustable Low Temperature Incubator/Refrigerator
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Inverted Cell Culture Microscope
- Dual Chamber Water Bath
Additionally, anyone who might wish to donate equipment to this common space should contact Peggy Nolty (email@example.com).