You are here
Kendra W. Drake, MD
Neurology Residency Program Director
Co-Medical Director, University of Arizona Medical Center, University Campus
Vice Chair of Education, Department of Neurology
Department of Neurology
1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724-5023
- Neurology Residency Program Director
- Co-Medical Director, University of Arizona Medical Center, University Campus
- Vice Chair of Education, Department of Neurology
MD: University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock
Internal Medicine University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Epilepsy, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Nael K, Khan R, Choudhary G, Meshksar A, Villablanca P, Tay J, Drake K, Coull BM, Kidwell CS. Six-minute magnetic resonance imaging protocol for evaluation of acute ischemic stroke: pushing the boundaries. Stroke. 2014 Jul;45(7):1985-91.
- Labiner DM, Drake KW. Formularies, costs, and quality of care: Formulary restrictions are not the answer, especially for epilepsy. Neurol Clin Pract. 2013 Feb;3:71-74.
- Shah A, Korya D, Larsen BT, Torres M, Drake K, LaWall J. Meningioangiomatosis: a rare presentation with progressive cortical blindness. Neurology. 2013 Jul 30;81(5):511-2.
- Chong J, Drake K, Atkinson PB, Ouellette E, Labiner DM. Social and family characteristics of Hispanics with epilepsy. Seizure, 21(1), 12-16. 2012.
- Ouellette E, Chong J, Drake K, Labiner D. Emergency department care of seizure patients: demographic trends in Southern Arizona. Epilepsy & Behavior, 21(4), 382-386. 2011.
- Coull BM, Drake K. Coagulation Abnormalities in Stroke. In: Stroke: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Management. Mohr JP, ed. 2011.
- Drake KW, Labiner DM. Lamotrigine: Once daily add-on therapy for epilepsy in adults experiencing partial onset seizures. Clinical Medicine Reviews in Therapeutics, 2010 http://www.la-press.com/lamotrigine-once-daily-add-on-therapy-for-epilep....
- Drake KW, Labiner DM. Severe constipation associated with the use of rufinamide (Banzel) in an adolescent. Epilepsy & Behaviour, 18:132, 2010.
- Drake KW, Adam R. Coccidiodal Meningitis and Brain Abscesses: Analysis of 71 cases at a referral center. Neurology, 73(21):1780-1786, 2009.
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ